<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 02, 2006

Invasion
I don't watch network tv. So they call me on the phone. It must be a big election year. I was cooking dinner when the call came. Just five minutes. Just a few answers. They needn't have bothered, really. The polls are just catching up to my five-year evaluation of W's "poor" performance rating, and my general disgust for major party politics, especially the R's. America, I'm way ahead of you. They also asked me about Missouri's Amendment 2. I'm sure I had the poller scratching his head when at one point in the call I told him I thought the Democrats were too conservative for my taste and that I was "strongly" inclined to vote down the cloning amendment on Election Day.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next