<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup: Day One
I watch a wee bit of game 1, just enough to see Klose's first goal. Brittany had outpatient surgery to remove an ear tube this morning, so foxes, hounds, swords and stones have been the prominent feature on the tube today. I managed to watch a good bit of Poland-Ecuador. Only the South American team impressed me today: they can win at sea level. Poland looked very lazy. Costa Rica was outmatched, but the home team didn't seem to care. The Americans would've taken out any four of those teams today. That's assuming the US has brought their "A" game. I'll catch some of the England-Paraguay match before heading off to work. 8AM CDT, I think.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next