<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Corporate Synchronicity
A small cadre of St Bloggers make it their mission to debunk everything DaVinci Code. Honestly, I can't get excited about the task. It's just a piece of fiction. And not terribly original, as the story has been circulating for centuries. As I was reading the Sunday paper over dinner tonight, I noted John Mark Eberhart's column on the entertainment pages, including this tidbit: Thus my theory that, somewhere in the corridors of megapublisher Random House, an eavesdropper might hear the sound of cackling. Random House’s official position is that the lawsuit is without merit. But Da Vinci and Holy Blood both were published by Random House imprints. Now that’s what I call corporate synchronicity. Indeed. Heaven save me from this kind of marketing should I ever get published.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next