<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Shape of Things To Come
Movies, that is, according to Rick Norwood, media reviewer for the sf site. St Blog's hot (and other) spots: The Da Vinci Code by Akiva Goldsman, from the novel by Dan Brown. Goldsman wrote A Beautiful Mind. But he also wrote Lost in Space and Batman and Robin. My prediction: terrific box office, really dumb movie. Coming in 2007: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Movie reviews I usually take with a grain of salt. I do latch on to one or two writers who seem to think along the same lines as I do. Norwood mostly has my take on tv sf. So if it makes the anti-DVC crew feel any better, the sf take on expecting a "really dumb movie" might do the trick.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next