<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Guilty Pleasure
I confess the one aspect of the Catholic Blog Awards I do like: checking the links for good blogs I've missed. I think Josh should do the blogosphere a favor and once he gets his voting mechanisms figured out and his 2006 banners sent out to the winners, post all the original nominees with links. At least he got the Back Pew and the Angry Twins posted on the link section under the ballot. One major blogger reports he cannot vote. Not that his wife is physically preventing him, but the award page says he's already done so. Maybe it's that voting once every twenty-four hours thing. Did I mention the one vote-one day approach is curious?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next