<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 28, 2006

How To Get A Comment Out of Me
As it is my new practice to severely limit my postings on other blogs' discussion boxes (maximum of one, if at all) I must naturally leave conversations hanging--if I'm going to remain true to my resolution, that is. However, I have no compulsions against making replies here on my web site. My usual practice here is to post something and occasionally jump in. If a response requires a more in-depth response in turn, I'll begin a new post. So if you want to start something, feel free to e-mail me (link in the comment box below) and I'll happily respond: in person, if you wish, or in public unless you tell me not to. You can ask me about liturgy: mine, yours, and/or ours or about any topic you think you might find my opinion interesting. If you have an interesting notion yourself, I would not be above posting it on CS with some commentary.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next