<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Some Kind of Sandwich
We're not big bread eaters. But we did get four loaves of various kinds for Christmas, so I feel honor-bound to consume them before the Kingdom Fungi does, so ... It's not a very original recipe, but Brittany liked it. She asked for it again the next day. All I did was pull some wheat bread slices, butter the opposite ends and put them in the frying pan. Then I layered sliced mozzarella with salami and pepperoni and put the halves together. Out of the pan, I cut into four strips, lengthwise. Consume with pizza sauce. One of my favorite grilled sandwiches is tuna and swiss on cinnamon-raisin. Did I ever mention that a bit of chopped apple in tuna salad delays that fishy odor? My mom told me about that one. I think we're down to two loaves now, but no cinnamon-raisin. This variety is the best.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next