<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Liturgy With School Communities
A few weeks ago, someone asked me in a comment box about planning liturgy for school kids. I'll be inserting a series this coming week with my thoughts, experiences, and suggestions. Maybe it'll be useful for any catechist or teacher than blunders across my web site. Here are some things not to expect: - novelties - gimmicks - repertoire suggestions What you might find: - "slow" ideas: things that will not bear fruit unless you're in it for the long haul - the involvement of children in many aspects - some hints about organizing things - some hints for dealing with musicians and priests If any guest has a suggestion for me to cover, please let me know in the comment boxes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next