<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 29, 2005

Where We've Been
Okay. That worked for web photos. Let's try my hard drive. Don't ask me the web site where you can go and click off the states or countries you've visited and they give you a map of your travels. The last few years, I've just used MS Paint to update our travel maps. Red states are where we've been. Here are my travels: And my wife's states visited: And even Brittany has gotten around a good bit these past few years: When I was her age, I only had New York, Pennsylvania (a diner in Erie), and Ohio. I added Ontario at age 12. State number four was getting lost in Jersey on the way out of Manhattan when I was 18. Looks like a family vacation in the northwest is called for. Maybe next summer.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next