<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Mischief Managed
Went to get HP6 last night. Anita asked me if I would. Parked four stores down. Walking in, the Borders was full but not to the gills. They gave me number 677 and I was off to browse. A gaggle of Muggles was sitting in science, astronomy, but the game section wasn't too bad. I read a bridge book and when the sf section cleared out, I camped out there for a bit. After they called my number, I only spent ten minutes in line. Home by 2:30AM. I participated in a pop culture event. I read a book and a half while I waited. That's all I can say about it. My wife will fetch HP 7 when it comes out, and this will be my suggestion: go to the kid's party at 9PM and pick up a ticket. If you don't want to browse, just go home and take a nap. Come back and get your book later. Got to page 9 before sleep came. Good book so far.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next