<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Titan
Check out new information on Titan, moon of Saturn here. In college, I was a geology major, but I never lost my love for astronomy. If I were to do it over in a secular career, I'd consider being a planetary geologist. I'd go to the moon in an instant, if I could. I suspect there are some very interesting and surprising things going on there. Not as bizarre as Titan, but then again, it wouldn't take me seven years to get there. Heck, by the time I got back from Saturn, I might miss Vatican III or the Bills winning the Super Bowl or some event of cosmic significance like that. A close pass near Enceladus was earlier today. They still don't know how or why a moon the size of Texas can behave like a planet. I want to know, too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next