<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 18, 2005

Googleplex
Have you ever "Googled" yourself? Not (hopefully) as an exercise in narcissism, but I do it from time to time. This blog appears at the top of today's list, but last month, didn't register on the first few pages. Go figure. I am glad that an ancient post on a conservative web page doesn't register anymore. I hope the priest who banned me deleted all my comments. I certainly can't say a Mass for him, but I'd dedicate the next Marty Haugen song I play in Church for his intentions. My wife and daughter generate nothing coherent on Google. The women of the CS household rejoice. I've read (courtesy of Irish Elk) that Google might excise blogs from searches to cut down on the number of references the booming self-publishing effort is getting. Oh well. I guess it's back to those odd swim reports that happen to contain my disconnected first and last names within one sentence of each other.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next