<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Our new bishop
A good interview with our co-adjutor bishop in today's paper: http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascitystar/living/religion/10591162.htm I've seen the man at various functions, but have yet to meet him. I was on retreat when Bishop Finn's "welcome" Mass for our deanery was held. He came for 5PM Mass on Holy Family Sunday, but I was home with a sinus infection. He will be attending the next diocesan music committee meeting later this month, which I get to chair. Our diocesan director said he seemed very interested in the notes on our first discussions on a structure for liturgical music formation that would encompass everything from basic music lessons for children and adults to graduate studies in sacred music. I'm looking forward to meeting the man.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next