<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Merry Christmas to all Just finished up music rehearsal for Midnight Mass. I was looking forward to it all day. Children ready for 3:30 Christmas Eve. Tomorrow 6PM Christmas Eve music gets rehearsed. Of course, our big parish choir will concertize before and lead music at two of our eight Christmas Masses, then come back for their usual Sunday spot. Both bishops visit for the annual Serra Club Mass, which has been fused into our normal Sunday 5PM Mass. I get to play MC and tell servers where to go and what to do. Hard to say what state I'll be in at this weekend's Mass #13. (That's an ominous number, I've just noticed.) I'm taking a break from blogging for a few days, maybe a week. Looking forward to baking cookies with my daughter tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to cuddling with my wife on the couch with only the Christmas tree lights on. Looking forward to making some great music with my friends and parishioners at Mass. Truly, it doesn't get any better than this. My wish for you readers out there is to take a deep breath, and enjoy the prayerful and merry spirit of these days. Receive the light of Christ ... Christ is the Morning Star, who, when the night of this world is past, gives to his saints the promise of the light of life, and opens everlasting day. Venerable Bede, 8th century

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next