<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

A few updates When I began Catholic Sensibility, I thought I'd take more time with site design. I've added some interesting and favorite links on the sidebar. Maybe I'll get around to posting pictures and other fancy stuff later today: it's my day off. If I know you and you have a blog, I would be happy to link it if you contact me, especially if you've listed mine on yours. I've been working on music a good bit lately, and soon I hope to post some links to the self-published section of the Sibelius web site. Plainsong folks would be shocked, but I have an interesting harmonization for O Come O Come Emmanuel that translated well from an old MIDI file. I'm working on two Christmas pieces, too: an original setting of Richard Wilbur's sublime "A Stable Lamp Is Lighted," though I don't think I can post that one. Sometime in the next month, I'll finish a piece called "Wonder, Wonder, Wonder" which uses an early American melody for an original Christmas text.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next