<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

One of these days, I'll get around to updating Thanks for your patience on some aspects of this blog. I have a small handful of links I'll be adding sometime soon. August has been busier that I thought it would be, but sometime in the next month or two there will be improvements here. I hope to have a link with Sibelius for original liturgical music I've composed. When it is up and going, interested musicians will be able to download items for personal or parish use. Right now, I'm thinking feedback will be the only payment requested for use. I have about nine years of music on another software system, and I'm hoping to be able to easily translate the stuff over to Sibelius 3 without inputting everything. I have a small list of blogs which have linked me, but are not linked on Catholic Sensibility. My practice is to mutually link with any blog. Some conservative bloggers, even ones who frequent these e-premises daily, choose not to link, but the mutual offer stands. In fact, if you would like me to unilaterally list your blog, I will do so on request. And a few of you have long requested I upgrade my Blogger account, and now that my home computer situation is more secure, I plan to do that once the dust from the beginning of school settles. It would be rather cool to link photos and do the classy things other bloggers do. Enjoy the day.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next