<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Sports talk The three hockey teams on the sidebar here have all made the playoffs, though it's not for certain any of them will make it out of the first round, much less win their respective Cups. I'm warming a bit to watching the NHL on TV, but I have yet to see a single period, much less a whole game. Anita and Brittany stood in front of the TV with 6 minutes left in Wings-Predators today, reminding me it was time to get to IHOP for Easter dinner. Okay. They let me nap the whole afternoon after getting home from noon Mass. It was nice not to have to worry about cooking the holiday meal. Anyway, I have no idea who's going to win the Stanley Cup this year, nor do I have any strong loyalties at stake as I watch snippets of games in between my wife's beloved HGTV shows or Emeril Live.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next