<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Lengthy comments A reader/contributor lamented my 1000-character limit, losing a lengthy response to something below. Just for the record, I'm grateful for all posters. Even if I were to invest in an upgraded web page, I would probably limit comment length. First, I'd prefer to keep comment threads readable. Personally, I tend to tire of reading long threads of long comments elsewhere. If a person wants to write an essay or a lengthy response, let me suggest three possibilities: - You can save your comment, then parcel it out over two or more boxes, but only if you really need to. - You can post it on your own blog, and I will be happy to link and respond. - You can also e-mail me and if you have no blog, I will consider posting it here ... but probably not without my own comment.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next