<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

Those who know me know I'm cynical about a very few things in my life. But politics are one of them. Getting into an interesting blog thread here so I'd like to share my thoughts as I change my stripe from being a gadfly in the conservative Catholic pond of St Blog's to being a pain to the "conservative" mainstream Democrats online. I was asked, "But, how did the liberal fringe help the party in 2000? By abandoning the Democrat at the top of the ticket for the Green megalomaniac?" Huh? Didn't the liberal Greens deliver the Washington senate seat in 2000? You know, Democrats thinking like this are starting to scare me. If they're still fixated on Nader, they're in deep doo-doo. "And how was the split frittered away?" I was asked. "Failing to take on the president strongly enough? I suppose there may be some truth to that." *light bulb* I think they've got it. Whew! I was starting to think maybe I was going to have to vote Democrat this Fall after all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next