<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

Don't you just stand in awe of the Catholic Right? Who can beat this for impact journalism? Bernstein and Woodward took down a president ... Deal Hudson (Crisis magazine) topples a USCCB employee. Read the initial expose here. Then consider the crow of victory. Honestly, I don't think much of Mr. Ekeh's candidate. (I think less of Mr Hudson's.) And I think of Crisis as more of a fluffy rag than I did before. But doesn't it do your heart good to know that the real crises in the Church are covered to the point where we can go after folks like Mr Ekeh? Bishops? Check. Clergy? Check. Catholic politicians? Can't go there, but we've sure got the evil minions of the Culture of Death right where we want 'em. I don't know about you, but I sure will sleep easier tonight.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next