<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 31, 2004

The weather outside is frightful ... ... or soon will be, according to various meteorologists. I must say, it has been harder to get used to winter living at this latitude than when I lived in Virginia. It seemed like Brittany and I had a lot more snow to play in the prior winter in Iowa. Maybe a foot of snow by Monday noon? I could try out my new lime green "saucer" and race my daughter and her purple sled down the hill. Meanwhile, after church tonight, it will be a trip to the store on the way home for some "essentials," especially with a game coming up tomorrow and a whole afternoon to plan and prepare some kicked-up snacks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next