<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

These kids just amaze me Ice hits Kansas City today. And here I thought those 750 people were at Mass last night to hear my children's choir sing. I felt a little sorry for the basketball coach -- three of his players left at halftime yesterday to get to church in time to sing in the choir. Tonight at the youth Mass, I met yet another drummer -- our fifth of the year for that Mass. Light touch, good timing, listens well, plays appropriately. Turns out he never took a lesson. Classical piano is his thing. Plays guitar, too. Cool. We'll see if the ice, sleet and snow delay school tomorrow. My daughter had a full weekend: a friend here for a sleepover under a living room tent. Lots of TV and mac & cheese. Plus a "band concert" for mom and dad last night. Who could ask for more?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next