<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Checking in on IGRM changes Peace, all. One particular thing has me curious: yours or your parishioners' reception of head-nodding before receiving Communion. At my parish I find compliance is running about 50% or better, but a few people have gotten really distracted over it, even to the point of forgetting to say "Amen" after they receive. By the way, I still count about 2/3 of my parishioners making their reverence after Communion as well. That seems not to have changed at all. For the record, I think we'd be better off with more mindfulness at liturgy. I'm not sure I see how the new practices contribute to "reverence," and how that could ever be legislated anyway. Any ideas or thoughts?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next