<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

Peace, all. My mother hits town very shortly. The house is crazy today. The only reason I'm blogging now is because I single-handedly pushed a sleeper sofa up the basement stairs last night, did the dishes this morning, and I'm under my wife's radar at this very moment. My mother was one of the most active non-Catholic parishioners in my first home parish. She ran trips to Canadian shrines every year. Most of the parish had no idea she was a Baptist. My daughter is looking forward to 11 days of grandma's visit. So much so, that her homework, math flash cards, and lunch were left at the gate this morning. Poor Brittany. She never forgets things like that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Alliance for Moderate, Liberal and Progressive Blogs

Join | List | Previous | Next